ELECTRIC BIKE COMPANY WARRANTY
You must register your electric bike with EBC within 30 days of purchase for warranty to be valid. Warranty is non-transferrable to 3rd party purchasers.
By completing this Registration form, I acknowledge that I have read, agree to, and accept EBC’s Terms and Conditions.
** BICYCLE SERIAL NUMBER IS ENGRAVED UNDERNEATH THE CRANK OF YOUR ELECTRIC BIKE COMPANY
To make a warranty claim always keep handy the E-Bike model, date of purchase, E-Bike serial number as well as the original order number from our website.
Every ECOTRIC electric bicycle purchased on our website comes with an 18 months warranty ( In the period of 18 months from purchase by Official Authorized Store) against manufacturing defects in materials or workmanship on its frame, battery, motor, controller, and display.
This warranty applies only to the original buyer of the ECOTRIC bicycle and is not transferable under any circumstances. The original buyer refers to the buyer who can provide the order number.
This limited warranty does not apply to normal wear and tear, malfunctions, or failures due to abuse, neglect, improper repair, improper maintenance, alteration, modification, damage or failure due to accident or other improper use, installation of third-party components, parts, or accessories, or any products that have been modified from manufacturer’s specifications. The battery warranty does not include damage from power surges, use of improper charger, improper maintenance or other such misuse, normal wear or water damage.
It is important that you register within 30 days after the original purchase to activate the warranty.
The Levy Electric Scooters come with a six-month warranty covering parts due to manufacturing defects. If a defect arises during the warranty period, Levy will repair the affected product at no charge, exchange with an equivalent refurbished replacement, or supply a replacement part if it the problem is isolated and can be rectified with new part(s).
Items damaged due to misuse of the scooter, or incidental issues due to normal wear and tear are not included in this policy. Specifically, issues related to tires, worn brakes, joints loosening, scratches, dents, broken plastic, or water damage are not covered under the warranty replacement program. However, parts can be purchased directly from our website in these situations.
Battery Related Issues: Lithium-ion battery packs are consumable products that can lose charge capacity over time. Defective batteries are rare, but they are covered under warranty. Receiving a defective battery would usually mean it cannot be charged or operated inside the scooter. If you believe your battery is defective, please upload photos of the battery's serial number below.
Dead on Arrival: In the rare case where your scooter arrives defective, Levy will either replace the defective component, repair the scooter, or send a replacement unit at no charge. In situations where the customer elects to have the scooter sent back to us, we will provide a prepaid return label. In situations when a replacement component was sent and the scooter need to be sent in to the NYC office, the customer will be responsible for shipping the scooter to Levy.
Extended Warranty: The extended warranty is available to purchase at checkout or up to 30 days after purchase.
Warranty on Repairs / Replacements: Any repairs or replacements made by Levy on a product that is already beyond our manufacturer's 6-month warranty will be entitled to a limited 90-day warranty that includes any defects related to the specific components that were repaired and/or replaced.
GIO ELECTRIC WARRANTY
Certain content, products and services available via our Service may include materials from third-parties.
Third-party links on this site may direct you to third-party websites that are not affiliated with us. We are not responsible for examining or evaluating the content or accuracy and we do not warrant and will not have any liability or responsibility for any third-party materials or websites, or for any other materials, products, or services of third-parties.
We are not liable for any harm or damages related to the purchase or use of goods, services, resources, content, or any other transactions made in connection with any third-party websites. Please review carefully the third-party's policies and practices and make sure you understand them before you engage in any transaction. Complaints, claims, concerns, or questions regarding third-party products should be directed to the third-party.
ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES FOR THE PRODUCT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED IN DURATION TO THE ONE-YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY PERIOD SET FORTH ABOVE, AND NO IMPLIED WARRANTIES WILL EXIST OR APPLY AFTER SUCH PERIOD. Some states do not allow limitations on how long an implied warranty lasts, so the above limitation may not apply to you. THIS LIMITED WARRANTY DOES NOT COVER NON-DEFECT DAMAGE, DAMAGE DUE TO NORMAL WEAR AND TEAR, DAMAGE CAUSED BY IMPROPER OPERATION, MAINTENANCE OR STORAGE OF THE PRODUCT (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO ABUSE, MISUSE, FAILURE TO PROVIDE REASONABLE AND NECESSARY MAINTENANCE, UNAUTHORIZED REPAIRS OR ANY ALTERATIONS TO THIS PRODUCT).
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL GLION BE LIABLE FOR CONSEQUENTIAL, INCIDENTAL OR SPECIAL DAMAGES ARISING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY IN CONNECTION WITH USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS PRODUCT. IN NO EVENT SHALL GLION’S LIABILITY FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE OR STRICT LIABILITY EXCEED THE COST OF THE PRODUCT COVERED HEREBY. NO PERSON IS AUTHORIZED TO ASSUME FOR GLION ANY OTHER LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH THE SALE OF THIS PRODUCT.
Some states do not allow the exclusion or limitation of consequential, incidental or special damages, so the above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you. This limited warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights, which vary from state to state.
Thank you for your interest in the products of TZORA/AT REHAB/ SPEEDFLOAT
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from one of our approved dealers as New product!
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, we will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
We will either repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from My one of our approved dealers as New product is as follow:
• 3 years for metal frame
• 1 year for electric parts.
• 6 months for Batteries & Batteries charger
From the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
• This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by: ● conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship.
• To obtain warranty service, you must first fill in the below warranty claim according its obligatory requests.
• Approach your local approved dealer in order to check the product and confirm it’s fault.
• After receiving your warranty claim, it’s us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
• Service at your location, shipping or delivery of parts to your location will be charged!
GET A 270 DAY WARRANTY FROM US WHEN ORDERING.
We back up our products with a 270 Days warranty. If you encounter quality issues with our board in some way, please email us directly. We will help you find the problem and provide you with free replacement parts. If the nine-month warranty expires, we will still offer you replacement parts at a very low price so that you can secure the board and continue riding.
Standard Repair Cycle:15-20 Days
Repair Cycle Under Special Situation:30 Days
Generally speaking, the repair takes about 15 days. But if the relevant accessories required for the repair are out of stock, we need to send the relevant accessories from China, then the repair will take a little bit longer. Anyway, the repair will be completed within 30 days. Thanks for your support and understanding.
Meepoboard provides 6 months warranty for boards and 3 months warranty for parts （*when customers buy the parts separately) which starts from the day the package is delivered to customers. Long periods of unused (No reply to customer service) also count in six-month warranty.
FYI, All defects caused by the skateboard itself, such as the motor does not work, the ESC cannot be paired with the remote control, cannot be started, etc., are covered by the warranty. We would exchange the defective accessory with functionally equivalent ones which are equivalent to the original parts in performance and reliability.
(1) Hub Motor
The following are not covered by the warranty:
1. Warranty does not cover easy-broken parts: such as front wheels, decks, belts, Grip Tape, and PU Sleeves. (Except just delivered within 7 days)
2. The warranty excludes the damage caused by artificial damage, such as damage from violence, modifications, unauthorized repairs and failure to follow the instructions in the user manual, damage caused by negligence, including using the battery for a long time with high power but not timely charging, or other damage caused by abuse.
3. The waterproof level of the Meepo skateboard is IP56, which can prevent sputtering water and dust under normal conditions. Water-resistant means that our boards won’t let water in. easily. So if you drive on a wet road your board should not break. But if you skate over puddles or even submerge your board in the water. There is a high likelihood that water will get to electric parts. It is also pretty dangerous when you are riding in the rain, especially for accelerating, braking, or turning. The internal accessories are not waterproof, and the battery label will show red if water enters.
4. Meepo board doesn't support any transactions and resold skateboards. Warranty is only available to the original purchaser. The second hand is not covered under warranty.
5. As shipping and importing a Meepo board from overseas back to China is much more costly, we don't provide returns for Meepo boards delivered.
6. Warranty does not include resending a new skateboard, we only provide a replacement for broken parts.
Skatebolt provides a 6-month warranty for brand new electric skateboards, a 3-month warranty for refurbished skateboards, and a 3-month warranty for accessory parts that are bought separately.
Warranty starts from the day the package is delivered.
All defects caused by the skateboard itself, such as the malfunctioning motor, remote control pairing failure, cannot be started, etc., are covered by the warranty.
Within the warranty period, Skatebolt provides free replacement parts and free repair service for parts including:
1. Hub Motor
5. Remote Control
A prepaid shipping label can be provided to a defective item within the warranty period. (ONLY for items sold within the US)
The following are NOT covered by warranty:
1. The warranty does not cover normal wear and tear items, including front wheels, motors, motor wheel sleeves, deck, and grip tape.
2. The warranty does not cover any customization or alteration to the skateboard.
3. The warranty does not cover damages caused by customers themselves, such as damage from violence, modifications, unauthorized repairs and failure to follow the instructions in the user manual, damage caused by negligence, including using the battery for a long time with high power but not timely charging, or other damage caused by abuse.
4. The warranty does not cover any resold or second-hand skateboards
5. The shipping fee for returning an item from outside the US is not covered by the warranty.
6. The warranty does not include resending a new skateboard, we only provide replacements and repair services for broken parts.
What happens when the warranty expires:
1. Skatebolt does not provide prepaid shipping labels for items out of warranty.
2. Fees will be charged for replacement parts or repair services.
* Skatebolt is not responsible for any injures, damages, and losses as a result of using or studying our products.