Non Emergency Para-Transit Transportation Kansas City MO
At Omega Rides when we say we’re a full service transportation company we mean it. Besides offering peerless limousine and taxi services to our clients we also offer crucial non-emergency paratransit services as well. Transporting disabled and special needs passengers is one of our most important and rewarding services and we take the responsibility seriously. Our medical transportation provides professional conveyance for those in need of dialysis treatments, stroke rehabilitation and more as well as regular transport to and from retirement homes, senior centers, and adult day care.
A Highest Level of Para Transit Transportation Service In Kansas City
Our emphasis is squarely where it belongs: on the care and comfort of our clients. We understand the vital role things like wheelchair transportation services play in the lives of the disabled and we constantly strive to deliver a higher level of service for you or your loved one. Also, while bookings are accepted no appointment is necessary to take advantage of our outstanding non-emergency paratransit services.
Wherever you are in the Greater Kansas City area our thoroughly trained drivers will come to you with our comfortable, late model vehicles that are fully equipped with the most up-to-date wheelchair lifts and restraint systems. We’re the leaders in Kansas City paratransit services because we understand this is more than a mere convenience for our customers, it’s a necessity. Whether you or your loved one needs transportation to another facility, hospice or home we’ll get you there safely and comfortably for less than you might expect.
Omega Rides Para Transit Transportation Rates
The following rates for our services are current as of this writing:
- $42– One Way – (1-10 miles included) Each Additional Mile $2.50
- $55.00 – Discharge Trip – (1-10 miles included) Each Additional Mile $2.50
- $55.00 – One Way – (1-10 miles included) Each Additional Mile $2.50
- $65.00 – Discharge Trip – (1-10 miles included) Each Additional Mile $2.50
- Isolated Transports Add $10.00 per way
- $225.00 – One Way – plus $3.50 Per Mile
Bariatric Rates: (+400 lbs)
- $400.00 – One Way – plus $10.00 Per Mile
- $50.00 – Wait Time (per 30 mins)
- $40.00 per hr. Extra Attendant
- Oxygen – $20.00 per way
CALL NOW: 913-375-8890